No product in your cart
Albata Royal Clear Mite Pest Control for Agriculture Use, NOCA, SATTVIK and KRUSHI Certified
Royal Clear Mite
• OUR PRODUCT: Royal Clear Mite is 100% Plant derived solution, Non-Hazardous and bio Degradable solution, Disrupts breathing of Spider mites, Prevents Spider mites laid eggs From hatching. Applicable on the leaves as a foliar spray, kills on contact or ingestion, fast acting.
• DOSE: Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency - Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency: 1:750 maximum, 1:500 for heavy infestation every 3-5 Days. Tank mix is 2ml per litre.
• EFFECTIVE: Use ROYAL CLEAR MITE to control and eliminate the following pests: Spider Mites, Aphids, Mole Crickets, Red Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Mites, Thrips slugs, Mosquito Larva, Southern Red Mites, Spruce Mites, Slugs, Chiggers, European Red Mites, whiteflies, thunder flies, greenflies, black flies,
• Non-Hazardous and bio degradable solution
• Prevents Spider mites laid eggs from hatching
We along with our team has been specifically working and combining study from the Hydroponic, Aeroponic, and soil markets in India for sustainable, pollution and chemical free Agriculture.
We are now NOCA, SATTVIK and KRUSHI Certified Manufacturing Company. Our sustainable and efficient production process has been perfected over the course of 10 years following several successful field trials.
EFFICACY Use ROYAL CLEAR MITE to control and eliminate the following pests: Spider Mites, Aphids, Mole Crickets, Red Spider Mites, Two-Spotted Mites, Thrips slugs, Mosquito Larva, Southern Red Mites, Spruce Mites, Slugs Chiggers, European Red Mites.
ROYAL CLEAR MITE can be used on any plant that has a mite infestation. Here are some common ones that get affected. Cucurbits, Tomatoes, Grass/Lawns, Squash, Grapes .Pumpkins, Trees Roses, Cucumbers, Zucchini, Wheat, Peonies.
DIRECTION OF USE:
Shake well before using the Product Dilution Ratios & Application Frequency: 1:750 maximum 1%750, 1:500 for heavy, infestation every 3-5 Days, Tank mix is 2ml per litre.
DIRECTIONS FOR MIXING AND HANDLING –INSTRUCTIONS:
Mix the required amount of Royal Clear Mite in water with sufficient agitation to maintain a uniform suspension in the spray or mixing tank. Tank should be cleaned prior to use. Do not use highly alkaline or highly acidic water to mix sprays. Use a buffering agent if necessary to Maintain neutrality (pH 6 to 8) of water in the tank. Maintain agitation during application. Apply immediately after mixing; do not allow spray mix to stand overnight. Royal Clear Mite can be used with other agricultural chemicals. Always jar test before mixing products to avoid chemical incompatibility.