No product in your cart
All millets are naturally gluten free and is non-acid forming. Millets are alkalizing foods which helps in preventing chronic diseases. Soak, ferment, roast or sprout before consumption to derive full benefits of millets and whole grains. Barnyard millets are tiny white, round grains belonging to the millets family. It is the fastest growing millet producing yield in 6 weeks and has the highest iron content of all the millets. Barnyard is low in glycaemic index and assists in preventing and curing type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular ailments with its daily intake. Known as Kuthiravali in Tamil, odalu in Telugu, jhangora in hindi, udalu in Kannada and kavadapullu in Malayalam.
How to use
Soak for half hour in water.
Cook like rice in cooker.
Rice can be replaced with millets in your staple diet, any rice dish can be made using millets.
Very low glycemic index - helps in type ii diabetes, 100% gluten free - good for gluten intolerant people, High dry insoluble fiber - keeps your digestive tract clean, Barnyard millets are good source of Iron, Phosphorous as well as Calcium. Good anti oxidant.
1) Non-GMO, Native and Indigenous species
2) Chemical free & Sinfree food | Body, Earth & Farmer Friendly Naturally Farmed Millets
3) Gluten Free, Low GI, High Fibre, Rich source of Proteins, Weight Loss & Diabetic Friendly millet food
4) Rice can be replaced with millets in your staple diet, any rice dish can be made using millets | Soak for half an hour in water and Cook like rice
5) Rich source of Minerals including Iron, Phosphorus and Calcium