No product in your cart
Corn Rava also is known as Cornmeal or Corn Polenta in Italian from "forgotten foods" is an excellent replacement for wheat rava. It comes from natural Indian Corn which is ground to get in rava form. It gives an excellent flavor to Kichadi, Upma, Rava Idly, Kheer, Bath / Pulav. Try our Corn Rava to avoid gluten-filled rava which contains maida. Health benefits of Corn Rava include:- 100% gluten-free, good for gluten intolerant people, High dry insoluble fiber - helps in digestion, Rich source of essential minerals, Low glycemic index than wheat rava, good for controlling Diabetes.
1) Can be used to make Khichadi, Pongal, Upma and Rava Idly
2) Also known as Corn Meal and Corn Polenta in Italian
3) Non-GMO, Native and Indigenous species
4) Chemical-free & Sin free food | Body, Earth & Farmer Friendly Naturally Farmed Millets
5) Healthy: Gluten-Free, Low GI, High Fibre, Rich source of Proteins and fiber, Weight Loss & Diabetic Friendly food
How to Use
To make Upma - Roast Corn rava for 5-10 minutes until it starts to turn slightly into a slightly darker shade. Pour 3.5 measures of water to 1 measure of Corn Rava. Add chopped vegetables like onions, beans, peas, tomato. Boil for 15 minutes and stir constantly. Add oil, seasonings, coriander, lemon, and salt. Serve hot.
Low glycemic index - helps in prevention and management of type ii diabetes, 100% gluten free - good for gluten intolerant people, High dry insoluble fiber - keeps your digestive tract clean.