No product in your cart
"Forgotten Foods" DiaChakra nutritive flour is an all-natural flour which helps to manage diabetes through nutrition and a healthy lifestyle. It is low in the Glycemic Index and hence causes no blood sugar spikes and gives a regulated energy supply to the body for more than 5 hours. DiaChakra's blend of ancient ingredients improves your body's immunity to fight diabetes and related diseases over regular usage. Each ingredient is carefully chosen to imbibe a certain strength to your body. Use DiaChakra regularly in your diet and follow a healthy lifestyle to experience the difference in your lives. You will experience fewer hunger pangs and feel more satisfied and energetic. Get surprised as healthy food can be tasty as well. It is safe and has no side effects since all the ingredients are natural and can be used by all, even non-diabetics and non-celiacs for overall health and well-being. May not be suitable for pregnant women. It is recommended to drink more water as DiaChakra flour is rich in fiber. This product is a food alternative to wheat flour and alone is not a cure for Diabetes Mellitus.
1) Manage diabetes through a Nutritive Gluten-Free Keto-friendly Chapati flour formulated by experts specifically for diabetics, pre-diabetics, cardiac, celiac, and health-conscious people
2) Low GI product - It releases energy slowly and smoothly without any blood sugar spikes. It gives you energy for a long duration of 5-6 hours. Feel energetic and satisfied without any hunger pangs until the next meal.
3) Magic of Millets - Contains 5 different types of millets including Foxtail, Little, Barnyard, Kodo and Pearl millets. Cardiac wellness through Flax seeds and Chia seeds -&- Glucose control through Fenugreek, Jamun seeds, and Wood apple
4) High Fibre through Psyllium husk, Sesame and Jackfruit seeds -&- Protein Power through Sprouted Horse gram, Sprouted Greengram, Sprouted Moth Bean and Groundnuts
5) Make soft chapattis & Rotis.
Little millet, Barnyard millet, Kodo millet, Foxtail millet, Pearl millet, Sprouted Green Gram, Sprouted Horse Gram, Sprouted Moth Bean, Groundnuts, Toasted Bengalgram, Jamun seeds, Wood apple, Fenugreek seeds, Sesame seeds, Chia seeds, Flax seeds, Jackfruit seeds, Guar Gum, Tapioca Starch, Xanthan Gum, Psyllium Husk, Lemon salt and Turmeric.
How to Use
Instructions to make chapatti dough: Mix the flour with oil (preferably cold-pressed oil) and a pinch of salt, add lukewarm water for kneading and allow the dough to sit for 10 minutes before rolling chapattis. Around 30 chapattis can be made with this pack.
Low glycemic index - helps in the prevention and management of type ii diabetes, 100% gluten-free - good for gluten intolerant people, High dry insoluble fiber - keeps your digestive tract clean. Good source of Minerals including Iron, Phosphorous, and Calcium. Rich in antioxidants.