No product in your cart
1) Our Millets Are Non-Gmo, Native And Indigenous Species
2) Chemical Free & Sinfree Food - Body, Earth & Farmer Friendly Naturally Farmed Millets
3) Millets Are Healthy - Gluten Free, Low Gi, High Fibre, Rich Source Of Proteins, Weight Loss & Diabetic Friendly Millet Food
4) Rice Can Be Replaced With Millets In Your Staple Diet. Any Rice Dish Can Be Made Using Millets. Soak For Half An Hour In Water And Cook Like Rice.
5) Helps Heal Gastric Problems, Lowers Cholesterol Levels And Risk Of Heart Attacks.
Millets Have Been Cultivated From Pre-Historic Times And Is One Of The World'S Earliest Food Plants Used By Humans. It Is Naturally Gluten Free And Is Non-Acid Forming. Millets Are Alkalizing Foods Which Helps In Preventing Chronic Diseases. Foxtail Millet Is One Of Those Forgotten Grains That Were A Part Of Ancient Indian Culture. Foxtail Millets Are Widely Cultivated In China, India And Africa. Western World And Developed Nations Are Accepting It As Food For Humans As A Nutritious Substitute For Healthier Diets. It Belongs To The Family Of Siri Dhanya(Siru Thaaniyangal). Known as Korra in Telugu, Navane in Kannada, Kangni in Hindi, Thinai in Tamil.
How To Use
Soak for half hour in water. Cook like rice in cooker. Rice can be replaced with millets in your staple diet, any rice dish can be made using millets.
Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels. 100% Gluten Free - Good For Gluten Intolerant People. High Dry Insoluble Fiber - Keeps Your Digestive Tract Clean. Helps in Reducing Heart Attack Risk And Lowers Cholesterol Levels. High In Anti-Oxidants Helps In Weight Loss & Obesity. Reduces Gastric Problems. Rich In Calcium, B Vitamins, Niacin, B6, Folic Acid, Minerals. Helps to Increase Vitality.